Ambah P.G.(Autonomous) College has a central library established along with the establishment of the college. There are departmental libraries also existed for each PG department.
Dr. Dinesh Rawat (Chairman)
Mr. Ashok Singh Tomar (Member & Librarian)
Mr. Raghvendra Dangi (Member & Asstt. Librarian)
Library Timing: 10am to 4.00pm
Central Library of the College has following facilities:
1. There are 43,167 books available in the library of various subjects and topics relating to the students of the college. These books are well managed in 120 bookshelves.
2. Library subscribes 08 magazines of students interest like Pratiyogita Darpan, Outlook India Today etc. to help the student in various competitive examinations.
3. Total 08 Journals are subscribed by the central library and transferred to concerned PG department.
4. Total no. of subscribed newspaper is 10 in both Hindi and English language including Employment news papers.
5. It also has all four Vedas – Rig Veda, Sam Veda, Atharva Veda and Yajur Veda.
6. Ramayan is also available in Hindi and Sanskrit.
7. Encyclopedia of Geography, Economics, Chemistry etc. are also available for each PG department to help them in research work.
8. It also has a dictionary of all the universities of the world.
9. Dictionaries of Hindi to English & English to Hindi are also available.
10. It also has Reading Room facility and seating arrangement of 50 students at a time is available here.
11. Central library is using SOUL 2.0- Single User Library Management Software to manage the library. Bar code and Accession Number Slip is used in books.
12. Classified Catalogue Code is used to prepare the catalogue entries in the library software.
13. There is dual system for allotting books – manual as well as computerized. A Library Card is issued to all the students of the college for using library facilities.
14. College is also trying to have e-library facility in the central library.